FCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2015 - ARAD - ROMANIA
12th of September 2015
- The FCI World Championship 2015 is open to participation to all national teams belonging to the Federations registered in the FCI.
- The location in which the FCI World Championship will take place is the “FCI Romanian Grand Prix OLR”, in Arad county, place Zimandu Nou F.N., in the western part of Romania, near the Hungarian border.
– Each country’s team will be composed of 25 effective pigeons + 5 reserve pigeons (total of 30 pigeons) per country, with 2015 leg rings.
– The reserve pigeons will be included in the team whenever losses are noted in the first team. For this purpose, the participating Federation should pre-indicate the respective order of entering of the reserves into the competition. It is up to the Romanian National Federation of Pigeon Fanciers to deploy the unused reserve pigeons as it considers most convenient.
– At the time of sending, pigeons may not exceed 45 days of age.
– Organizer will keep the pigeon information permanently updated on the internet page: http://www.federatianationalacolumbofila.ro/worldchampionship
- The OLR is equipped with video cameras that enable watching the pigeons’ condition in real time.
– All the participating pigeons are considered to be the property of the Romanian National Federation of Pigeon Fanciers, being up to them to decide their disposition.
– Date: Saturday, 12 September 2015
– Distance: 405 Km
Special Condition of World Youth Championship
– Each country’s team of Youth Championship will be composed of 25 effective pigeons + 5 reserve pigeons (total of 30 pigeons) per country, with 2015 leg rings. The reserves will be entered into competition as stated before.
– The pigeon fanciers who are members of the national selections may not be older than 25 years.
Sending of pigeons
– Date of sending pigeons: 1st of April – 31st of May 2015
- The pigeons can be sent by plane on the address of our Federation or directly to the address of the OLR.
For Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary there is the possibility of collecting the pigeons by us or together with collecting the pigeons for the FCI Romanian Grand Prix OLR. For other countries we can set some collecting points on this route.
For any other details regarding the shipment of the pigeons, please contact us at the following e-mail:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Destination of pigeons
Federatia Nationala a Crescatorilor de Porumbei din Romania
Bucuresti, Sector I
010898, Str. Fagaras Nr. 14
– Following documents should be sent with pigeons: list of pigeons with identification, copy of health certificate, pedigrees, ownership documents, invoice with a note “Non commercial value” and a declaration of donation to the Romanian National Federation of Pigeon Fanciers for the pigeons.
– If you intend to send the pigeons by plane, please send the Air waybill (AWB) before shipment.
Vaccination of pigeons
– Before shipment, pigeons have to be vaccinated against paramyxovirosis and have to be accompanied by a document that mentions the date of vaccination and specifies the vaccine used.
1 15.08.2015 Kiskunfelegyhaza 125 km
2 22.08.2015 Dabas 188 km
3 29.08.2015 Bicske 250 km
4 05.09.2015 Pannonhalma 315 km
5 12.09.2015 Sopron 405 km FINAL RACE
– Individual Classification
– Classification by country (average of the three best pigeons)
– Ace Pigeon Classification (sum of the coefficient obtained in the 5 official races)
– Individual Classification / Ace Pigeons / Countries
1st – Trophy
2nd – Trophy
3rd – Trophy
– Participation Diplomas will be awarded to all the fanciers that are members in the national teams of the participating countries.